You may access MatchRX by using one of these supported browsers.
- Google Chrome 102 or newer (Download) - Recommended.
- Firefox 101 or newer (Download)
- Safari 15 or newer (Download) – Mac only.
- Microsoft® Edge or newer (Download) – If you’re not sure what browser or version you have, go to the Help menu within your we browser and click on About.
In addition to using one of the browsers listed above, you must also be sure certain browser settings are enabled to access our Web sites.
- Cookies must be enabled to access secured areas of the site (such as viewing account information).
- Stylesheets must be enabled.
Note: by default, all of the above items are enabled when you install a browser.
There are some features on MatchRX (such as videos, audio files, documents, etc.) that may require additional free software to view, including:
Adobe® Reader (Download)
Pop-ups blockers may interfere with some features
Software installed to prohibit pop-ups or restricted banner ads might interfere with this site and cause you to experience general errors or frozen pages. We recommend that this software be disabled or un-installed before using MatchRX.